Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bible Scripture Reading

"Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 28 December 2013, from Cindi, a daughter of the King of kings and Lord of lords."

Today's Blog Writing is on "JESUS" and who He is and what He does for us.  This is perfect for this Christmas Season in which is why, that we as Christians, celebrate Christmas.

                                          "JESUS"

He is the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End!
He is the Keeper of Creation and the Creator of ALL!
He is the Architect of the Universe, and the Manager of ALL times.
He ALWAYS Was, He ALWAYS Is, and He ALWAYS Will Be
He is UNMOVED, UNCHANGED, UNDEFEATED and Never UNDONE
He was BRUISED and brought HEALING!
He was PIERCED and EASED Pain!
He was PERSECUTED and brought FREEDOM!
He was DEAD and brought LIFE!  He is RISEN and brings POWER!
He REIGNS and brings PEACE
The world can't UNDERSTAND Him, the armies can't Defeat Him,
The schools can't EXPLAIN Him, and the leaders can't IGNORE Him,
Herod couldn't KILL Him, the Pharisees couldn't CONFUSE Him,
The people couldn't HOLD Him, the rulers couldn't CRUSH Him,
Dictators couldn't SILENCE Him, the new age can't REPLACE Him, 
Talk show host can't EXPLAIN Him away!
He is LIGHT, LOVE, LONGEVITY, and He is LORD.
He is GOODNESS, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS, and He is God.
He is HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, MIGHTY, POWERFUL, and PURE
His ways are RIGHT, His Word is ETERNAL, His Will UNCHANGING.
His Mind is on me, and He is my REDEEMER, and my SAVIOR.
He is my GUIDE, My PEACE, My JOY, My COMFORT 
He is my Lord, and He RULES my LIFE
I SERVE Him because His BOND is LOVE, His BURDEN is Light,
And His GOAL for me is ABUNDANT, and ETERNAL LIFE
I FOLLOW Him because He is the WISDOM of the wise,
The POWERFUL of the powerful, the ANCIENT of Days,
The RULER or rulers, the LEADER of leaders,
The OVERSEER of the over-comers, and the SOVEREIGN Lord,
Of ALL that WAS, IS, and IS to COME
If that seems impressive to you, try this:
His Goal is a RELATIONAL with ME!
He Will NEVER LEAVE ME, NEVER FORSAKE ME, NEVER MISLED ME
NEVER FORGET ME, NEVER OVERLOOK ME and,
He WILL NEVER cancel my appointment in His APPOINTMENT BOOK!
When I FALL He LIFTS me up! 
When I FAIL He FORGIVES!
When I am WEAK, He is STRONG!  
When I am LOST, He is the WAY!
When I am AFRAID, He is my COURAGE! 
When I STUMBLE, He STEADIES me! 
When I am HURT, He HEALS me!
When I am BROKEN, He MENDS me! 
When I am HUNGRY He FEEDS me!
When I face TRIALS, He is WITH me! 
When I face PERSECUTION, He SHIELDS me! 
When I face PROBLEMS, He COMFORTS me! 
When I face LOSS, He PROVIDES for me!
When I face DEATH, The angels will CARRY me into His PRESENCE!
He is EVERYTHING for EVERYBODY, EVERYWHERE, EVERY TIME and
EVERY WAY.
He is God, He is FAITHFUL, and I am His and He is MINE!
My Father in HEAVEN, can WHIP the father of this world.
So if your wondering why I feel so SECURE, understand this:
He said it, and that SETTLES it.  God is in CONTROL and
As a child of the King of kings and Lord of lords, I am on His SIDE which means
"That All is Well with my SOUL."
Everyday is a BLESSING for God is in it!
As Christians we NEED to KEEP these things in the forefront
Of our MINDS and Hearts.
Don't ALLOW the things of this world to BLIND you
To the RICHES of His LOVE, MERCY, and GRACE.
In Jesus we have it ALL and that should be the reason,
That we are on fire for Him, for He is EVERYTHING we NEED,
In EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE of our LIFE'S.

Click on this link www.cindi-davis.blogspot.com for a Part 1 Writing from Various Scripture Reading on the "Seven Reasons Why Your Prayers May Go UnAnswerd."

Jesus Reigns, and He Is, Has Been, and ALWAYS Will Be In Complete and Total Control!!! May God's Peace, Strength, and Grace be with you all.

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi

   
  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment