Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bible Scripture for Sunday 1 May 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Blog Title: "A Psalm of Dedication"
Today's Scripture Reading: "Psalm 30:1-11
Today's Key Verse: Psalm 30:4,5:  "Sing praise to the Lord, you saints of His. and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.  For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning."

Psalm 30 is a psalm of declarative praise, commemorates a time when God delivered David from mortal illness.  David's restoration to spiritual health moves him to praise God that His anger is momentary, while His love lasts forever..

Never let yourself feel so secure that you forget everything in this life depends on the favor and blessing of God.  Always trust in the Lord.

Today's Hymn: "Isn't He Good"

The view is clear from where I stand, I can see the imprint of God' hand.
From who I was to who I'll be, His love and grace has delivered me.
Guiding me, guarding me, leading me, loving me
Isn't He good? Isn't He good?
Hasn't He done all He said He would, all that we have, all that we are
Comes from above, Isn't He good?
Isn't He good, Isn't He good
He met the need like only He could, Faithful and true to me and you
Isn't He good

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit  Help us to keep our eyes on you through all our trials and hardships.  May we always remember that Your love and grace has delivered me.  Thank you Holy Spirit for Guiding me, guarding me, leading me and loving me"
                                                                                                                     Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "What a sick person needs is strength for recovery: God is that powerful force"

Click on the link at http://www.cindi-davis.blogspot.com/ for Today's Bible Verse from John 3:3.

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Yours in Christ.
Cindi   

No comments:

Post a Comment