Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Fellow Men and Women in Christ

Hello Everyone

God has blessed me with the ability to write, and a very godly woman helped me set up this blog site to get the word out through the Internet the message of God.  Besides Christians in the United States, I see that there are about 9 other Countries that has visited this web site.  

I am requesting of those that read this Blog Site, if you would please take a few moments, and make comments as to what you think of this site, and if it is helping you in your daily walk with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Since my salvation last July, God has blessed my life in so many ways, and He is not only in me, He is me.  I also write a daily "God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible" on my email site. This is sent out to those on my email listings.  If you would like to receive this additional writing, please email me at: cindilynn53@yahoo.com and I will add you to the mailing list.

God is Loving, Caring, Merciful and Gracious.  Jesus loved you so much, He stretched out His arms on Calvary's cross, and shed His blood and died our death upon that cross, that we might have Eternal Life if we but believe and trust in His Name, and accept His Free Gift.    

Everyone who has visited this site, I pray that God's blessings be with you and your families, and if you are going through struggles, my prayer is that God will lift you up, and protect you from those that would do you harm.  Always give God the Praise and the Glory, for one day you will stand before Him and He will say to you, "Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things.  Enter into the joy of your Lord." (Matthew 25:21)

May God's Richest Blessings be with all of you Today and Forever.

Your Friend and Sister in Christ,
Cindi



  

No comments:

Post a Comment