Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekend Bible Verse and Hymn for Saturday 12 February 2011

"Good Morning Everyone In the Name Of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Blog Scripture: Romans 8:11 "But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you,  He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you."

We see here, that the solution to the problem of the flesh is the Holy Spirit.  He gives life to our mortal bodies.  Being spiritually minded means, that we overcome the deadness of the body, and experience life and peace.  This is the resurrection of life.

This verse affirms one of the most exciting of the Spirits ministries.  The Holy Spirit vitalizes with us here and now, even though we are sinful, infusing us with the same power which raised Jesus from the dead, enabling us to live holy lives.  Everyone of our spiritual failures shouts out, "I can't", but every spiritual victory affirms, "But  He can".  Wow!!!  I love those words "HE CAN".  What a blessed assurance we have in Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior.

Open the eyes of my Heart Lord, Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You, I want to see You
To see You high and lifted up, shining in the light of Your glory
Pour out your power and love, as we sing holy , holy holy
Open the eyes of my heart Lord, Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You, I want to see You

Heavenly Father, How thankful we are that you take our, "I Cant", and remind us that "You Can".  What a promise that is to us as believers, knowing that there is nothing to hard or impossible for you.   Open the eyes of our hearts Lord, that we may see You, and sing holy, holy, holy every moment of our lives, both here in this world, and when we spend all eternity with you in heaven.
                                                                                                Amen

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace, Serve the Lord with Gladness and Love God More Today.

Yours In Christ,
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment