Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bible Verse and Hymn for Wednesday 2 March 2011

"Greetings in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Blog Title: "The Revelation Song"
Today's Blog Scripture: Revelation 4:8, 4:11, 5:9-10, 5:12-13

The Revelation Song sang by Kari Jobe is based on the above scriptures from Revelation.  The message, words and praise in the song are awesome.  Today's Blog is the words from that song.   If you have never heard this song you need to.  Do a search under "Revelation Song" and listen to it on your PC.  Read the words and apply them to your heart as you worship and praise the "Almighty God,  Our King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 

Worthy is the Lamp who was slain Holy, Holy, is He
Sing a new song, to Him who sits on Heaven's Mercy Seat

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing: Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything, and I will adore You...! Yeah 

Clothed in rainbows, of living color, flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and and Glory and power be
To You the Only Wise King.  Yeah

Holy, Holy Holy Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is and is to come, yeah
With all creation I sing: Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything, and I will adore you,  Yeah!

Filled with wonder, Awestruck wonder at the mention of Your Name
Jesus Your Name is is Power, Breath, and Living Water
Such a marvelous  mystery  Yeah...

Holy, Holy, Holy Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is and is to come, yeah
With all creation I sing: Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything, and I will adore You!

Come lift up His name To the King of Kings
We will adore You Lord, King of heaven and earth
King Jesus, King Jesus alleluia, alleluia, alleluia!
And Power and Strength and Dominion to You Lord
To the King, To King, To the King of Glory

Have A God Filled and A Spirit Led Day.  Go In Peace and serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and remember that when you have a spiritual failure and you yell, I Can't", God whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Yours in Christ,
Cindi

3 comments: