Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bible Scripture Reading for Thursday 28 July 2011

"Greetings in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 28 July 2011"

Today's Blog Title: "Praise to God, the Creator"
Today's Scripture Reading: "Psalm 104:1-35
Today's Key Verse: Psalm 104:1 "Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty."

Psalm 104 is a truly joyful hymn of praise to the Creator, this hymn along with Job 38 and 39 and Psalms 8 and 29 forms a divine poetic commentary on the Creation.  The introduction to the psalm is a brief call to praise.  The body of psalm expounds on the majesty of God's creative work as few psalms do: He is infinite (verses 1-4); He created and established the earth's land and seas (verses 5-9); He cares for the animal kingdom by giving food and drink (verses 10-18); He established the heavenly bodies as regulatory agents (verses 19-23); He created the sea and all its contents (verses 24-26); and all living creatures are completely dependent on Him (verses 27-30); The conclusion in (verses 31-35) summarizes the message of the psalm and calls upon all men to praise the Lord of creation, an act of devotion the psalmist had already demanded of himself.

Today's Hymn: "I Need Thee Every Hour" (verse 3)

I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain
Come quickly and abide, or life is in vain 
I need Thee, O I need thee, Every hour I need Thee
O bless me now, my Savior, I come to Thee

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, how we praise You Abba Father for the Creation of the heavens, the Creation of the earth, the waters of blessing, the fullness of the earth, the patterns of life.  How we acknowledge Father that all life is dependent upon You and how thankful we are for Your Mercy, Love, Love and Grace.
                                                                                                                            Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "The first act of God in Genesis was the command for light"

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T", God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

"Here I Am Lord, Send ME"
Cindi               

No comments:

Post a Comment