Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bible Scripture Reading for Saturday 13 August 2011

"Greetings in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 13 August 2011"

Today's Blog Title: "A Celebration of God's Word" (Part 2) ("Responses of the Believer to God's Word")

Today's Scripture Reading: Psalm 119:49-88
Today's Key Verses:

Psalm 119:66 "Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I believe Your commandments."
Psalm 119:68 " You are good and do good; Teach me Your statutes."
Psalm 119:81 "My soul faints for Your salvation, but I hope in Your Word."

Below from Psalm 119  are listed "Responses of the Believer to God's Word"  The upper case letters are the key word to each verse.

(1) WALK ACCORDING to the law of the Lord (verse 1) (2) KEEP His statutes (verse 2) (3) OBEY God's decrees (verse 8) (4) LIVING ACCORDING  to your word (verse 9) (5) HIDDEN Your word in my HEART (verse 10) (6) RECOUNT all the laws (verse 13) (7) Rejoice in FOLLOWING Your statutes (verse 14) (8) MEDIATE on Your precepts (verse 15) (9) DELIGHT in Your decrees (verse 16) (10) LONGING for Your laws at all times (verse 20)
(11) LET ME UNDERSTAND the teaching of Your precepts (verse 27) (12) I have CHOSEN the way of truth (verse 30) (13) I RUN IN the path of Your Commands (verse 32) (14) KEEP them to the end (verse 33) (15) I LONG for Your precepts (verse 40) (16) I TRUST in Your Word (verse 42) (17) I will ALWAYS OBEY Your law" (verse 44) (18) I will SPEAK OF Your statutes before kings (verse 46) (19) I DELIGHT IN Your commandments because I love them (verse 47) (20) I DO NOT TURN from Your law (verse 51) (21) I FINE COMFORT in them (verse 52) (22) I have PROMISED TO OBEY Your Words (verse 57) (23) I have CONSIDERED MY WAYS and TURNED MY STEPS to Your statutes (verse 59) (24) I BELIEVE in Your commandments (verse 66) (25) PUT MY HOPE in Your Word (verse 74) (26) I DO NOT FORGET Your decrees (verse 83) (27) I HAVE NOT FORSAKEN Your precepts (verse 87) (28) I have SOUGHT OUT Your precepts (verse 94) (29) I will PONDER Your statutes (verse 95) (30) I LOVE Your law (verse 97) (31) I GAIN UNDERSTANDING from Your precepts, therefore I hate evil every evil way (verse 104) (32) I LOVE Your commands more than gold (verse 127) (33) I have PUT MY HOPE IN Your Word (verse 147) (34) I LEARNED from Your statutes (verse 152) (35) I HAVE NOT TURNED from Your statutes (verse 157) (36) I REJOICE in Your promise (verse 162) (37) I FOLLOW Your commands (verse 166) (38) I HAVE CHOSEN Your precepts (verse 173).

"Wow"  What response's we as Christians and Believers we should each and every day have in response to the Word of God"

Today's Hymn: "Thy Word Is a Lamp Unto My Feet" (Verse 2)

I will not forget, our love for me and yet
My heart forever is wandering, Jesus be my guide
And hope me to you side, and I'll love You to the end
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, may we as Christians delight in Your Word and may the Holy Spirit take charge of our life's that He may guide, teach and direct our lives.  May our hearts be opened to Thy Word and everything that You have spoken and promised. 
                                                                                                                                 Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "The stability of the universe, or the heavens, mirrors God's faithfulness, love, and care."

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

"But the Word of God endures forever."

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi




    

No comments:

Post a Comment